You are here
Open Books Project
The Niles Public Library and its Board of Trustees is committed to open and transparent governance. In this section you will find information about how the Library is funded and how the money is spent, along with statistics about the Library's holdings, programs, and staff, and a calendar of Board meetings.
- Elected & Administrative Officials: Contact Information
Board of Trustees
- Board Meeting Information
Board Packets (agenda & minutes)
- Public records
FOIA submission & FOIA Officer Contact Information
Budget and Appropriations Ordinances
- Financial Audits
Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports
Checkbook Register and Credit Card Receipts
- Salary and Benefits
Salaries for Five Years
Summary of Benefits for Five Years
- Contracts: Union, Private Contractors, Vendors
No bids or proposals are currently open.
The Library does not have employee contracts. We have a Personnel Manual that covers benefits and expectations.
- Lobbying: Taxpayer-Funded Lobbying Associations
- Taxes and Fees: Sales, Property, Income, and Miscellaneous Taxes, fees on residents & businesses
Taxes & Fees